When you try to install Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics GP, an error message such as “Fatal Error During Installation”.
To resolve some of these installation errors, follow these steps:
1. Verify that the ISO currency codes in Microsoft Dynamics GP are unique and are exactly three characters long. To set up the ISO Code , follow the steps in the below link:
2. Verify that a functional currency is specified for each company. To do this, follow in the below link:
3. Verify that all the companies that are listed in the DYNAMICS database still exist.Then make sure that all the companies are upgraded to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
4. If you use Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 or Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0, make sure that the Internet Information Services (IIS) site on which Web Services is being installed has no other applications installed, such as SQL Reporting Services or Microsoft Dynamics CRM. In addition, the site cannot be extended through SharePoint.
5. If the server on which Web Services is being installed is different than the Microsoft SQL Server-based server on which the Microsoft Dynamics GP databases reside, enable Network DTC Access on both servers.
817064 How to enable network DTC access in Windows Server 2003
cc753510 How to enable network DTC access in Windows Server 2003
6. If you tried to install Web Services but failed after you followed steps 1 to 5, use one of the following methods.
Method 1 : Uninstall Microsoft Dynamics GP Web Services Completely and try to reinstall it.
Method 2 : Remove Windows Security updates
When you install some of the security updates will cause the Logon Agent for certain versions of Websense Web Filter or Websense Web Security may no longer work correctly to identify users.
For more Infos : MS Dynamics GP