Follow the below steps:
1) Right-click the project and select Team -> Share Project.
2) Select SVN as the repository type.
3) Select the repository this project should be stored in.
4) Select the repository directory where the project should be stored, and click Finish.
5) Now the /trunk/SimpleProject directory is created in the repository, and the project is associated with this repository location in Eclipse. You can now commit (upload) your changes by right-clicking and selecting Team -> Commit.
When you’re done, the project will be linked with the repository